I used to work a dead end job and was always wondering where the next check would come from to pay my bills and keep my old clunker on the road to take me to the job I hated.
Today, I’m no longer broke and have left my dead end job long ago.
I make money taking ordinary (some would say “boring”) pictures — that are frankly not that good — without even being a professional photographer or having fancy equipment!
Even my wife was able to quit her job and take pictures full time thanks to the stock sites that sell her photos 24 hours a day, even when we’re sleeping.
In this guide I will show you exactly how I got started and how you too can make good money taking regular, everyday photos (even of things around the house!).
* How to make money by basically shooting things around the house or on the street and selling them on stock photo sites.
* How easy it is to upload your shots to these sites and have them sell your pictures as stock photos…without you having to be an ace photographer or in fact have any photography experience at all.
* Why my big shot photographer brother was shocked and even angry that I was actually making money with photos of a cup, my dog, or even a shopping cart…and how he now does the same thing I do and makes more money than ever!
* Why a company would pay even a total photography newbie actual money for photographs that are very generic.
* What types of photos are the most popular (and it has nothing to do with pretty models or fancy photo shoots).
* The one simple tip my brother gave me that instantly turned my photos into bestsellers…without spending a dime or having to learn any complex “technique.”
* How my wife makes more money than I do taking pictures with just her Smartphone…while we are taking our morning walk!
* Why it’s better if you don’t take a picture of the Statue of Liberty — or any well-known landmark for that matter!
…and many more money making picture tips!