Deftly navigate income taxes and tax preparation
J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax: Professional Edition, 2017 offers individual taxpayers and tax professionals the latest, most up to date tax information. Completely annotated, this authoritative text guides you toward the case law, IRS code sections, and regulations that support the content, which is presented in an approachable yet comprehensive manner. Additionally, this best-selling resource delivers tax-saving advice for maximizing deductions and sheltering income. Through hundreds of examples, you explore how to apply tax laws to individual tax payers, allowing you to create effective tax strategies that align with regulations. Finally, special features throughout the content call your attention to important concepts, such as icons that highlight new tax laws, IRS rulings, court decisions, filing pointers, and planning strategies.
Taxes are extremely complicated. Whether you are a professional or an individual taxpayer, it is critical that you understand how to get the highest return possible when filing either your taxes or those of your client.
- Leverage revised content that features the most updated tax code information
- Easily find the information you are looking for with special features that call your attention to key concepts
- Protect your assets with tax-saving advice on deduction, income sheltering, and more
- Dive into extended guidance that offers annotated insight into IRS code sections, regulations, and case law
J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax: Professional Edition, 2017 is an updated, annotated version of a classic reference that has guided tax payers through the complexities of the income tax landscape for over 65 years.
Learn how you can quit your job this year!
Inside you’ll discover 3 ways to do it!
PASSION TO PROFITS
How to choose a topic that is both fun and profitable
– How to create a course curriculum fast!
– How to find the best topics
– How to outline your course today!
– The exact tools that you need in order to create a complete quality course
– How to apply some SEO tactics to increase UDEMY rankings
– How to get started with almost no capital
– How to find products that are guaranteed best-sellers!
– The exact guideline to use to find the perfect product
– How to set up your simple store in 30 minutes or less… even if you don’t have any technical skills!
– How to advertise on Facebook for as low as $5 per day
– How to never worry about inventories and shipping again
– The exact FB AD set-up to follow if you want winning campaign!
– How to properly set up your profile
– How to create a product listing for your services
– The exact services to sell for maximum profits
– How to turn a $5 customer into a $50- $500 customer…. this is super simple!
– How to outsource the work to other people so you can relax and focus on finding more customers
– How to approach current customers and convince him to give you more clients or referrals
Get Your Highly Discounted Copy Today!
Get a thousand dollar education for the price of a Starbucks coffee today!
In challenging economic times it is vital to explore how you can add new streams of income. By creating a multiple streams of income mindset you create back-up plans that can keep you afloat and even increase your bottom line.
Remember when families and couples survived on one income. Back in the 50’s and 60’s it was typical for there to be only one income. Today many are struggling with two incomes. Inflation and severe economic factors are challenging families to just survive, not even thrive. If this trend continues, imagine what the future holds for us: limited resources; limited incomes. Will two incomes be enough; certainly not.
Take the time to prepare for the securing the future with a multiple streams of income plan. Creating multiple incomes flows into your finances can provide increased security for you and your family rather than to have an insecure future. This concept of creating multiple streams of income isn’t a new one but for many of us, it is just that: just a concept. It’s putting the concept into action that is the real challenge.
The rich have always used the multiple streams of income concept to maximize their income and security. When you use multiple streams of income if one income dries up, you can always fall back upon the other streams of income. If each stream of income continues to flow; you continue to have reliable income and continue to increase your wealth and your value. The typical person depends on the income from their job.
To lose one income jeopardizes their survival. It could take years of hard work before they are able to return to stability. Financial stress has rippling effects into overall health and well being, relationship health and longevity.
Creating diverse sources of income gives you a backup to fall back upon, even if the income is not your main income strategy. Then, if one source were to evaporate your back up is already in place and automatically fills the gap. This provides you time to reassess, reorganize and regroup. And you haven’t been totally derailed and you are still on the happiness highway, safe and sound. The importance and soundness of multiple streams of income strategy is not lost on many today, therefore the want and rush.
Linear or Residual? Which strategy is your best fit?
Linear income is income that is earned on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis. There is not a future or long term commitment attached to it; from your end or the payer’s end. This might be in the form of freelance work or a part time job. If you are a writer, web designer, graphic artist, there are some great websites for applying for freelance jobs. Some of these include: elance(.com), freelance(.com).
Residual income is an extra income where you work hard once and reap the benefits of the sale for many years after, the money just keeps coming in. This type of income can be built because each sale or addition results in increased residual income. It does involve work and persistence but if you choose the right type of residual income you will also be leveraging your time and resources.
Most of us earn linear incomes through our work or our profession. It is the type of income we are each trained to receive. Linear income is limited by the amount of time you are available for earning. There are only so many hours in a day. Yes, you can earn a good linear income but it requires consistent work. When people discover the power and the leverage available in residual income streams can secure the future: retirement. When evaluating residual income streams determine whether the program adds one new income stream or has built in multiple streams of income within it.
What about Internet options. Well, there are many opportunities on the Internet. Thorough evaluation is required as there are both good and not good programs on the Internet.
There are several things you should consider when you are evaluating any income stream:
1. What is the true earning potential of the stream?
2. What is the amount of time and work that is involved in getting this income stream working for you?
3. What is the investment you have to make?
4. Do you have to keep investing and what do you receive for the investment?
5. Is this stream of income in alignment with your values?
6. What is your level of commitment to achieving success with this income stream?
Earning additional income is for most of us an appealing idea. In creating new streams of income, while maintaining our existing streams of income, is for many a new idea. Residual income leverages your time and can maximize your income. Explore the possibilities of new income streams. Evaluate carefully and create new prosperity.