Pay per click affiliates is a money making idea in which you can earn serious cash through your website. As a matter of fact, the owner of the website is requested to insert some code in his website that consequently leads to show some content relevant ads on his website aiming to offer his visitors further information about the considered topic.
Pay per click affiliates involves a win situation to both sides, which are the affiliate, or the webmaster, and the merchant. The affiliate is going to get paid every time an ad on his web pages is clicked by one of his traffic, whereas the merchant guarantees a tremendous increase in the traffic landing at his sales page.
Can you earn cash online with the help of advertising affiliates?
Payments to affiliates in online affiliate program are made based on a mutually agreed to value for each visit (Pay-per-click), registration (Pay-per-lead), or an affiliate commission for each customer or sale (Pay-per-Sale).
1. The first option to be paid in the field of pay per click affiliate programs is to drive visitors to the merchants website and you would earn money regardless if they purchased a product or not. Therefore, showing ppc ads on your affiliate website is a wise idea to make money online at home. For your information, Google, Yahoo, and MSN are the best affiliate programs till the moment I write this article.
2. In contrast to the first option, only driving traffic to a merchants website would not make you money in this case. Rather, this payment feature in pay per click affiliate would make you cash if and only if your traffic took an action like sign up to receive a monthly newsletter, etc.
3. The last possibility to make money using pay per click affiliate programs is to drive traffic to a merchants landing page in which a product is promoted. Once your visitor purchased this service, you would be rewarded by earning an affiliate commission which can be up to 60%. That is why this art of online advertising is called pay per sale.
One of the most famous pay per sale affiliate advertising is clickbank affiliate network. Internet marketing statistics show that clickbank affiliates earn serious money from internet since clickbank products are world-wide used.
Do not forget this tip: Why you do not start with Google adwords ppc ads? This would be great to do so since Google pays his affiliates a decent commission in comparison with other advertisers every time you driven pay per click traffic clicked on the ahown ads.
PPC Ads: How do I start?
There is no better starting point than having a user friendly and easy to navigate website. It is worth to invest reasonable time and energy in this point as it would help any well chosen affiliate program to stand alone and succeed. To this end, never forget to check several affiliate directories to learn from others experiences.
Sounds easy and everything is done? No, not yet. The ads shown on your website would never be clicked by themselves. Yes, you are right! You still need to drive traffic to your website first and then in turn drive it to your merchants websites. Therefore, the interesting question would be how to let your ads seen by internet surfers?
How to increase your pay per click traffic?
1. First, design your website in such a way that it will attract internet users. A user-friendly site is always recommended so that the customers will know which PPC ad to click.
2. Take into consideration the look and feel of the advertisement. If it doesnt look professional, most likely, users will just ignore it. Place the ad on a strategic location like the upper left corner, or in the center of your text, or below the title.
3. A guaranteed short cut to take your home business to the next level is to build thousands of back links to your website. This would not only sky rocket your credibility but also would put your website in front of thousands of eager surfers. Add to this, participate regularly in the discussion forums and blogs and then, sign your comments with a link to your website.