A proven, step by step guide on how to master 5 proven business models.
Passive income is not just about creating cash flow. It is about building freedom which allows you to live without any limitations. Freedom which very few people ever get to have in their life.
What if I told you that you could earn a full time income from home and all you need is WiFi and access to a computer?
Getting a job working for someone else can only get you so far and although it can give some financial relief, what’s the point if you do not have the time to enjoy it? In the past 4 years I have thoroughly searched for ways to make money without jeopardizing the value of my time. Every wealthy individual understands that time is by far more valuable than money. This is why the rich invest in assets. When you venture out to create passive income you are building an asset, essentially making your money work for you.
Passive Income is not easy and requires a great deal of commitment. Do not trust anyone who tells you otherwise because that means they have not done it. But its very doable and anyone with the right mindset and work ethic can earn the potential profits that await.
I have compiled a list of 5 business models that can be started with very little start up capital but have the potential to earn you thousands of dollars monthly if you constantly learn and understand the fundamentals of how these businesses work.
Make your first investment now and get this book for a promotional price of only $0.99!
What you will learn
Here’s what a few of the readers have said about this book”A great guide for beginners who are starting out in the world of passive income without a mentor.”- Kevin Sitari
“If you want to start working for yourself then you need to start learning ASAP. This book will help you rise to the top in any business model mentioned.”- Matthew Espinosa
“The business models mentioned in this book are revolutionizing the way people go to ‘work’. Well written and a great beginners guide.”- John Purewal
“These opportunities will not be around for long. As time goes on it becomes more and more difficult to dive in to these income streams. It is best to start learning and doing today before the door closes.” – Annika Heart
If you are considering generating more income from your existing business online OR you are thinking about creating a new online business – then this is a great book to grab a load of ideas on how to start. You will learn about income streams that you didn’t even think of – ones that are quite easy – and then you also learn about some more advanced ideas if you are already somewhat established. What I really like about this book is that it is not one of those general fluffy books telling you things you already know about generating income. Like I don’t need to hear one more thing how to save using the “latte factor”. What I needed were a ton of ideas to work into my existing business – and that’s what this book gave me. At the end, you will be able to sit down and design a marketing plan based on the great new ideas that you decide to use
Multiple Income Streams Are More Important Than Ever
The latest economy reports show more and more folks ending up on the unemployed rolls. The real statistics are most often worse than what is reported.
The situation might get Much worse before we see any improvement in the job numbers.
I have always been a big fan of multiple income streams (even before that became a catch-phrase), and I think they are more important now than ever.
When I was laid off my nearly 10 year job with AT&T back in 1992, I saw first hand how important multiple income streams were. At the time, I had a part time mail order biz (and had been tinkering with that since I was a kid). I looked at the lay off as a good opportunity to get more serious about my business. I also had been doing some investing (my best-ever stock play helped BIG back in those days), and had a little network marketing income.
Many of my AT&T coworkers had no other source of income, and I clearly remember a few grown men in tears when they walked us all out the door that morning!
I would MUCH rather have five sources of income that pay me $ 200 a week, than to have a J.O.B. that pays me a grand a week! If you still have a job, you need to take this info seriously – NOW! If you are one of the millions of folks that recently lost a job or your only income stream, you need to take steps NOW to correct that (you still have time – perhaps a severance package and/or unemployment insurance checks to get you by – but please don’t wait till they run out to get going).
How do you start to create multiple income streams? Here are a few areas that are available to most people:
* Online Income – Many things fall into this category, affiliate plans, blogging income, Adsense dollars, online jobs, marketing your own products and/or services, eBay and other auctions, & more.
* Investment Income – OK, this one may be tougher than ever, and if you barely have money to live on, how do you start to invest! I am partial to index trading, and that does not require a lot of money to get started, but to be really good at it, you need other income streams too.
* Network Marketing Income – Don’t turn up your nose at this one. I have companies sending me checks that I have not worked in years. While it is true that network marketers often talk about the top guy who is making $ 500,000 a month, but there are a TON of folks who make a few hundred a month. Not life changing in and of itself, but as part of your multiple income stream strategy, not bad either.
* Cash Back Debit & Credit Cards – You won’t get rich with this alone either, but the old saying is really true “If you watch the pennies, the dollars will take care of themselves”. Pay Pal offers cash back on a debit card (which in my opinion is better than a credit card – you won’t have the temptation to carry over a balance, which would cause interest charges and defeat the purpose of cash back)
* Interest Savings on Loans & Credit Cards – OK, this is not technically income, but if you save money off what you are currently spending, it comes out the same in the end – more money in your pocket and budget.
* Food Bill Savings – This is like the Cash Back cards, not really income but can be very important – especially if you just lost your job or sole income (like many folks who used to live on their stock market income). Try clipping coupons or join a coupon club. Eat at home more and quickly find more money left in the budget at the end of the month.
* Turn Hobbies Into Income – Like to go to garage sales? Turn that hobby into eBay income. Like to work on small engines or have some other hobby that can be turned into an income source? Don’t sell yourself short here. Maybe you love flea markets? What if you could get an extra $ 200 or more a week by setting up a booth one day a week? Not enough to live on for most folks, but not bad as part of your multiple income strategy. You might even consider creating a booklet, ebook, book, or other info product on your hobby. If you are good at it, you ARE and Expert (you don’t have to be the best to be considered an expert – there are folks out there who will pay you for what you know).
We have had affiliates of our Index Trading course earn up to $ 100,000 in a year. We’ve had many more earn from $ 5,000 to $ 30,000 in a year. What if you had 5 affiliate plans you liked (loved would be better – you’d be more passionate about them), that averaged about $ 5,000 each per year. You might be able to live on that. Add some other sources like the ones mentioned above and you might live very well!
You should always be looking for ways to add additional income streams. Remember, the more you have the better! If one dries up, you are not devastated.
The time to set up multiple income streams is before you need them, but no matter what your situation is, there is no time like NOW to get started.