NASCAR 2005: Chase For The Cup lets you feel the action, on and off the track. Develop your racing skills and intimidate your rivals — then watch as fans react to the drama. Become a superstar owner or driver in Fight To The Top Mode, and become the top driver that NASCAR teams are looking for. Chase For The Cup is a thrilling 10-race championship shootout involving the new NASCAR point system, for all-new chances to show the owners and sponsors what you can do. New Create-A-Driver puts you inside the world of NASCAR — create your own team colors and designs, customize your body and racing gear Go up against 4 different racers at once, for a new level of online racing
- Introducing Fight to the Top Mode: Become a superstar owner or driver and decide where and how you want to race. Develop essential racing skills and increase fan support
- All-New Chase for the Cup: The first and only game to feature the new NASCAR point system. This 10-race championship shootout is available in both Fight to the Top mode as well as its own stand-alone game mode.
- Next-Generation Grudges and Alliances: Make your driver a hero or a villain. Force mistakes with the new Intimidator Button as rivalries even spill off the track with post-race confrontations.
- Four New Racing Series: Try your hand at the NASCAR Busch Series, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, and Featherlite Modified Series. Opportunities present themselves on all levels youre a few wins away from hitting the main show, the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series.
- American Muscle Cars: Settle bitter rivalries with other NASCAR drivers through the streets in production cars, including the Ford GT and Dodge Viper.
Winsor & Newton Series 7 – The World’s Finest Water Color Brush. More than any other tool, the brush is a direct and fluid extension of the artist’s hand, eye and expressive vision. It is with that principle in mind that Winsor & Newton has crafted fine artists’ brushes for over 150 years, earning a reputation for making the world’s finest from the very best raw materials. The standards of quality for this brush were set in 1866, when her majesty Queen Victoria gave orders that Winsor & Newton, holders of the Royal Warrant, be commanded to produce the very finest water color brushes in her favorite size the No. 7. The resulting brush known as the Series 7 and the standards of quality set in 1866 are the same today. There are three essential qualities that define the finest water color brush: Point, Snap & Spring and Flow Control. Since 1866, the handmade Series 7 has proven itself to be the standard –bearer in all those qualities, offering a rapier-like point, perfectly balanced spring with extraordinary capacity and flow control. For artists who appreciate exquisite quality and longevity, there is no other brush than the Winsor & Newton Series 7.
- The World’s Finest Water Color Brush – for artists who appreciate exquisite quality and longevity, there is no other brush than the Winsor & Newton Series 7.
- Point – having a crisp point and maintaining that during use.
- Snap & Spring – the brush snaps back crisply into shape with the right degree of spring to allow the artist superior control with a degree of give and take between the brush and painting surface.
- Flow Control – the color flows evenly and consistently from the point with enough color carry capacity within the belly of the brush to lay down a flowing gestural stoke of colour.
If you’re one of the ones who has seen a drop in your income due to the economy, or perhaps the rising price of everything from gas to groceries has your budget strapped, then earning money online from home may be appealing to you.
In today’s tough economic times, more and more families are turning to the Internet to earn money online. However, many of these families are confused at all the make money opportunities they find. They’re not sure where to start and what to avoid.
Here are a few tips to start earning money online.
First, explore earning money online by making a list of the things you like to do or have in-depth knowledge of. Making money with something you like or know about is a lot easier than trying to do it on a subject you hate or have little knowledge of.
Next, spend some time researching your list of subjects online. If it’s baking, try seeing how keywords such as baking cookies, baking a Turkey, baking bread, etc rank in the search engines. The last thing you want to do is pick a subject that no one wants to know about.
Now that you have a list made, go to Google and start typing in the keywords. See how many advertisers there are for that keyword. What you want to look for are the Sponsored listings at the top and right side of the page. The more the better. If there are none, or no more than 2 or 3, put that keyword on the back burner for a while.
Next, go to Google Adwords and select the Keyword Research Tool. Start typing in your keywords to see how many searches have been performed on that keyword. The more the better. I like to start with keywords that are getting searched for more than 40,000 per month. You can also see how much advertisers are willing to pay per click for that keyword. I look for keywords that are paying more than one dollar per click.
Now that you have a list of keywords that get more than 40,000 clicks per month and earn more than one dollar per click, it’s time to start thinking about your business in earnest.
Probably one of the easiest ways to earn money online is to set up an information type blog or website. I would use WordPress and use Google Adsense for monetization. By the way, just because an advertiser is paying a dollar per click doesn’t mean this is what you get. Google gives you a cut of what the advertiser pays, generally around 25 percent.
This is the basics of how to earn money online. Keep making that list of ideas you have to earn money online.