CCIE is the biggest level of specialized marketing qualifications provided by ‘Cisco’. Put your experience and understanding to the test. Achieve Cisco CCIE qualifications and speed up your career.
The Cisco Qualified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) qualification is approved globally as the most famous marketing qualifications in the market. Network Technical engineers having an active Cisco CCIE qualification are recognized for their expert network technological innovation mastery & skills of Cisco products & services. The CCIE community has established a popularity of leading the marketing market in deep specialized marketing understanding and is implemented into the most officially challenging network projects.
The system constantly up-dates and revises its examining tools and strategies to ensure remarkable system quality, importance & value. Through an extensive written examination and a performance based lab, the CCIE system sets the standard for internetworking skills.
Introduced in 1993, the CCIE system is regularly modified and improved to keep up with today’s technology styles. Less than 3% of all Cisco certified professionals hold the popular CCIE document.
* 350-001: CCIE Routing and Switching Written Qualification Exam v4.0
* 350-018: CCIE Pre-Qualification Test for Security (Version 3.0)
* 350-050: CCIE Wireless Written Exam (Version 2.0)
* 350-029: CCIE Service Provider Written exam
* 350-030: CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam (Version 3.0)
* 350-040: CCIE Storage Networking
* 350-060: CCIE SP Operations Written Exam
* 350-080: CCIE Data Center Written Exam
The CCIE qualification does not need any official Cisco training. Applicants are instead predicted to show a complete knowing of end-to-end marketing and all of the particulars and complications engaged with it. It is suggested to have at least three to five years of job relevant encounter before seeking this qualification.
Certification Tracks for CCIE
Network experts can select from 6 dissimilar tracks to attain the CCIE qualification:
1. Routing & Switching: The Routing & Switching track signifies proficiency in managing, planning & trouble shooting complex network infrastructures.
2. Service Provider: The Service Provider track signifies proficiencies in setting up an enlargeable Service Company structure which provides controllable services.
3. Storage & Networking: The Storage & Networking track signifies proficiency in long distance storage solutions by using multiple options in transport.
4. Security: The Security track signifies proficiency with IP & IP routing in accumulation to security procedures & components.
5. Wireless: The Wireless track signifies proficiency in network solutions for wireless LAN & WLAN technology.
6. Voice: The Voice track signifies proficiency in VoIP solutions. Candidates should be capable to solve configuration, Voice installation & management issues over IP networks.
Each track needs clearing a two-hour certification examination at a price of $ 350. There is also a hands-on lab examination which is eight time in total with a price of $ 1400. Applicants can find Cisco classes on the Cisco web page to help them get ready for the examination. There are also several sites which provide extra online classes as well.
Maintenance of a CCIE qualification needs realization either a CCDE or CCIE written examination. The examination must be taken within a two year period of time instantly following the present timeline for recertification. Expansion of dynamic Professional, Affiliate Professional qualification is automated with a dynamic CCDE or CCIE qualifications.