Quicken Will Maker Plus is the easiest way to create your estate plan, whether you’re just getting started or you want to update your previous arrangements. This powerful software guides you through the process from beginning to end, giving you the practical and legal information you need to make the best decisions for you and your family. The benefits of using Quicken Will Maker Plus include: A customized estate plan, including a will, health care directive and other essential documents An easy-to-use interview format that lets you complete documents at your own pace A user-friendly legal manual answers common questions A team of lawyer-editors working to ensure each document reflects the laws of your state Note: Estate planning documents are not valid in Canada, Louisiana or U.S. Territories Quicken Will Maker Plus is the original will-writing software, created and updated regularly by Nolo’s experts. Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2016. Technical support is also available. Plus, get a free living trust and five other valuable online documents! Registering your copy of Quicken Will Maker Plus 2016 gives you a free one-year subscription to Nolo’s Online Living Trust. In addition, you also get free one-year subscriptions to five other valuable online forms: Nolo’s Promissory Note, Limited Power of Attorney for Finances, Temporary Guardianship Authorization for Minor, Authorization for Minor’s Medical Treatment, and Authorization for Foreign Travel. New for 2016: You can now use the Quicken Will Maker Plus to give your executor and attorney-in-fact authority over your digital assets.
- Create a customized estate plan with a Will, Healthcare Directive, Durable Power of Attorney for Finances and other essential documents
- Documents reflect the laws of your state. Estate planning documents are not valid in Canada, Louisiana or U.S. Territories
- Easy Interview format lets you complete documents at your own pace
- Get a free living trust! Spare your family from the hassle and expense of probate court as they carry out your wishes. Quicken Will Maker Plus gives a free one year subscription to Nolo’s Online Living Trust, a $59 value
- Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2016. Compatible with Windows 10. Includes PC disk and code for downloadable version.