FIVERR-The Best Gigs Ideas For Making Serious Money on Fiverr.com
Are you looking for the best gigs that make money? Do you want to know how to get your gigs noticed? In this book, I reveal two easy ways to make money on Fiverr. These money making methods are so simple to do, a fifth grader can do them.
I’ve been a self-employed Internet marketer since 2010. It’s taken me years to learn all of the tips, tricks, ideas and secrets I share with you in this book.
There are many different ways that people make money with Fiverr gigs. I’ve tried several of them and the two gig ideas I highlight in this book have proven to be excellent money makers!
A Few Things You Will Learn on Making Money on Fiverr
- Secret tips and tricks for getting your gig in front of more people than your competitors (through search engine optimization or SEO)
- Three of the worst gigs I tried on Fiverr
- Two very lucrative gigs that anyone can do
- The easiest way to make a lot of money on Fiverr
- How to succeed on Fiver
I know all the secrets to making a ton of money with Fiverr.com gigs.
Make Money With Fiverr Contents
- The Smartest Way To Make Money On Fiverr.com
- Starting Out
- Important Things to Know
- Gig One-Huge Money Maker
- Gig Two-Easy and Lucrative
- How To Get Your Gigs In The Top Results
I’ve been making money on Fiver for a couple of years now. There are two very good gigs that have proven to be well worth my time. In the following pages I am going to share with you what those good Fiverr gigs are and how you can outwit your competition and placed in the top of the search results on Fiverr.
You might be wondering if these are a couple of the best gigs to make money on fiverr with, why is he giving away his secrets? That’s understandable and easy to explain as well. You see, I only have one gig on Fiverr right now and I have a lot of positive reviews. I’m not concerned about you outranking me because I have established a reputation and have repeat customers. However, don’t let that discourage you, there’s plenty of room for you to make money with these gigs on Fiverr.
I make a full time living from the Internet. I have multiple streams of income online. Fiverr consists of a very small percentage of the money I make online. I basically spend the money I make on Fiverr on other gigs that will help my other online income streams to be more successful. With the money I make from my Fiverr gig, I hire people to do video blasts, create video introductions, design graphic art and edit books that I write.
Tips From The Book On The Best Money Making Fiverr Gigs:
- You have to come up with some good gig extras. This is where you will make the money you deserve to make for your services. If you can deliver your gig in one day, that’s a great way to make extra money. When you set your Fiverr gigs up, set the delivery for three days and then have a gig extra for $5 or $10 to deliver the order within 24 hours. You might also consider setting up a gig for tips.
- When you deliver your order, always request that your customer consider leaving a positive review on your gig. The more positive comments you get the better your gig will do on Fiverr.
- Respond to inquiries people have quickly. There is a lot of competition on Fiverr. It’s important that you keep an eye on your messages.
Get the book now so you can start creating successful gigs, outrank your competitors and start making a boatload of money, the easy way on Fiverr. Within an hour you can learn all of the tips, tricks, good ideas and secrets that have taken me years to learn.
tags: fiverr gigsmake money fiverr, best Fiverr gigs, worst gigs, easiest way to make money, fiverr seo, good gig ideas, seo, affiliate, how to make money on fiverr, making money, book about fiverr, kindle book about fiv