If you tell a person that it is possible to make money on Amazon easily they will commonly laugh your suggestion off, but the Amazon website really does make it simple for you to draw in some excellent profits with absolutely no difficulty. For a start, setting up an account is just a case of filling out a few online forms, and listing a product that already exists on the website is as complicated as completing all of around seven fields relating to condition and cost. It might sound like a cliché to say, ‘It’s so simple a child could do it,’ but when it comes to Amazon this is genuinely the case.
And if that wasn’t enough, the sales giant has made things even easier with their new Fulfilment by Amazon service. Taking advantage of this option means that all you need to do is find your initial stock and send it to Amazon; they will literally take care of the rest!
The process is as simple as this:
1. You find the items that you want to sell on Amazon. You might have found them from a cheap wholesale supplier, or perhaps on another website such as eBay.
2. You send those items on to Amazon. It doesn’t matter if the goods are brand new or have already been used as either condition can be sold on the website.
3. Amazon looks after all of your goods in their own warehouses. You guessed it; that means you don’t even need to find space to store those boxes full of bits and pieces until they are sold.
4. You’ll create your item listings on Amazon as if you yourself were handling the stock, but when someone orders one of your items it is Amazon that will actually handle the packaging and the shipping.
5. Your buyer receives what they ordered and you receive the cash (minus a handling charge that Amazon takes) – everybody wins!
It’s true that the fees incurred by using the Amazon Fulfilment program are higher than those simply for selling through the website. However it’s also true that costs for extra storage space, packaging materials and shipping costs could actually amount to more than this extra fee! And there’s an added benefit; as you aren’t really involved in the process of handling your goods, other than initially shipping them to Amazon, you can spend more of your important time researching other items to sell on for yet more profit!
Still don’t believe that you could make money on Amazon easily? Your best bet is just to give it a try. There is absolutely no charge for listing an item on the Amazon website; a fee is only taken once you actually make a sale. So what’s your excuse? Find something that you don’t need any more and try selling it. You WILL be pleasantly surprised at just how easy the whole process is, and at just how quickly you could be earning some extra cash.