Ayurvedic Oil for Hair, Skin, & Oil Pulling
This grounding and calming base oil is extracted from the seed with a natural expeller pressed method and retains its maximum nutrition in unrefined form. Use this luscious oil for everything your heart desires, from a protective and nourishing daily massage oil to a cleansing face wash. Its soothing and rejuvenating effects make it just the right oil for use on every inch of your body, including the ears, lips, teeth and gums, scalp, hair, and feet. With so much to offer, it’s easy to see why sesame oil is considered to be the “king of oils.” Let our sesame oil be your tool for deep self-care, and reap the benefits of this natural, uniquely scented oil.*
- Sesame is Ayurveda’s most commonly used oil because of its myriad of beneficial uses, earning it the name “the king of oils.” Banyan’s sesame oil is rich, warming, and unrefined, which preserves the full nutritional benefits of the sesame seed.
- As a grounding and deeply nourishing massage oil, sesame oil is traditionally applied before or after bathing to nurture and hydrate the skin and hair.
- Sesame oil is also an ideal choice for oil-pulling! Swishing oil in the mouth for a few minutes every day helps to support good oral health and maintain fresh breath.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.